In Vivo Biology Senior Scientist
Entrada Therapeutics is a biotechnology company dedicated to transforming the treatment of devastating diseases through the intracellular delivery of biologics. Entrada’s technology enables the efficient intracellular delivery of proteins, peptides and nucleic acids, thus allowing for the development of programs across several intracellular target classes. The Company’s novel approach addresses current challenges associated with both large and small molecule therapeutics and represents a fundamental advancement in the delivery of molecules into the cytosol.
Entrada is comprised of experts and leaders in both biologics development and the rare disease space. In December 2018, Entrada closed a $59 million Series A from 5AM Ventures, MPM Capital, Roche Venture Fund, MRL Ventures Fund and Agent Capital.
We are seeking a Senior Research Associate who is independently motivated and detail-oriented, with excellent problem-solving abilities for interrogating complex molecular entities. This is a largely laboratory-based position with a focus on providing analytical support for process development, including method development, transfer to QC, and evaluation of platform technologies.
- Investigate and validate novel biology of interested targets • Collaborate with Discovery Group to generate mechanistic proof-of-concept and contribute to selecting novel therapeutic modalities that include proteins, peptides and oligonucleotides
- Identify PD biomarkers for interested targets
- Design, conduct and manage in vitro and in vivo experiments to evaluate ADME and PK profiles of developmental candidates
- Utilize internal and external resources to execute pharmacology studies and preclinical translational studies
- Engage key opinion leaders and collaborators to drive program to clinical development
- Mentor junior members of Biology Group • Present data and research findings in internal team meetings, review meetings and external conferences
- Ph.D. or equivalent in biology or relevant field with strong publication record • More than 5 years of industry experience preferably in rare genetic diseases
- Demonstrated understanding of in vitro and in vivo translational studies • Hands-on experience in technologies including ELISA, immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, in-situ hybridization, western blotting, flow cytometry and qPCR
- Proven ability to work independently, solve problems and initiate new ideas • Strong communication skill and ability to work effectively across functions
- “Hands-on” mentality in moving projects forward • Desire to work in an innovative and collaborative environment pursuing high reward science