Senior Research Associate, Analytical Development
Entrada Therapeutics is a biotechnology company dedicated to transforming the treatment of devastating diseases through the intracellular delivery of biologics. Entrada’s technology enables the efficient intracellular delivery of proteins, peptides and nucleic acids, thus allowing for the development of programs across several intracellular target classes. The Company’s novel approach addresses current challenges associated with both large and small molecule therapeutics and represents a fundamental advancement in the delivery of molecules into the cytosol.
Entrada is comprised of experts and leaders in both biologics development and the rare disease space. In December 2018, Entrada closed a $59 million Series A from 5AM Ventures, MPM Capital, Roche Venture Fund, MRL Ventures Fund and Agent Capital.
We are seeking a Senior Research Associate who is independently motivated and detail-oriented, with excellent problem-solving abilities for interrogating complex molecular entities. This is a largely laboratory-based position with a focus on providing analytical support for process development, including method development, transfer to QC, and evaluation of platform technologies.
- Execute bioanalytical and biophysical assays to support process development, and drug release of biologics
- Develop release and characterization assay and facilitate assay transfer to GMP CMO facilities
- Write, prepare and present technical data, technical reports and standard operating procedures (SOPs) for internal use and transfer to external sites
- Work independently in a collaborative, scientifically stimulating, patient-focused research environment
- BS in Biophysics, Biochemistry,
Analytical Chemistry or a related discipline with 8+ years industry experience
or MS and 5+
- HPLC/UPLC experience with a fundamental understanding of liquid chromatographic methods (RP, SEC, IEX, HIC) is required
- Experience with characterizing proteins, antibodies and/or other biologics by analytical methods such ELISA, PAGE, capillary electrophoresis, western blotting is required
- A basic understanding of drug substance manufacturing principles and unit operations
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with physicochemical characterization techniques, including: LCMS (QToF), AUC, CE-SDS, cIEF, and MALS/DLS preferred
- Experience of the development of high throughput assays incorporating automation to enable process development studies preferred
- Srong collaborative work ethic and excellent time management skills for ongoing testing in parallel with new method development, in a fast-paced, scientifically rigorous, cross-functional team environment